Greenwall Faculty Scholars Program
How to Apply: 2019-2020
Letters of Intent due by September 23, 2019, 11:59 pm ET
Invited Full Proposals due by January 8, 2020, 11:59 pm ET
Scholars announced on or after June 1, 2020
Directions for Submitting a Letter of Intent
Letters of intent must be submitted online by 11:59 pm, ET on Tuesday, September 23, 2019, using this link, https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=greenwall.
You will need to upload:
- A three-page, single-spaced letter of intent, with one-inch margins and font size no smaller than 12 point, that includes:
- A description of the research proposal, particularly its significance
- How the research will be carried out and how it is likely to have an impact on clinical, biomedical, and public health decision-making, policy, and practice
- A personal statement describing the applicant's goals in the field of bioethics
- A CV, no more than five single-spaced pages
Approximately 12 applicants submitting letters of intent will be invited to submit full applications, which will be due Wednesday, January 8, 2020. Approximately six applicants will be invited to in-person interviews in March 2020. More information about the review process can be found here
To apply, go to https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=greenwall. Once there, please bookmark the site, create an account, and complete your application. To create an account, you must enter your institution's EIN, which you may need to obtain from your Contracts and Grants Office; please do not input a placeholder or invalid EIN, which may delay consideration of your application. Please note, The Greenwall Foundation updated its online grants management system in June 2017. If you applied for a grant with the Foundation before that time, you will need to create a new account for this new system.
If you have any technical questions or concerns regarding the online application process, please contact email@example.com. If you continue to experience difficulty with the online application process, please contact Johanna Brownell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 212-679-7266 during business hours (Eastern Time).
We will not accept late applications because of technical issues with the online application portal, so please try logging in and entering your information in advance of the deadline.